What is Asset Utilization / Depletion?
The “Asset Depletion / Utilization” non-QM program is designed for asset-rich borrowers, providing an attractive LTV of up to 90% across diverse property types. It maximizes the value of your borrowers’ liquid assets, offering 100% credit for checking and savings, and effectively accounting for their investments in stocks, bonds, and retirement accounts. With a straightforward FICO requirement of 640 and a flexible approach to recent credit events, it streamlines the lending process. Importantly, its wide-ranging inclusivity embraces both US Persons and ITIN holders, ensuring you have a compelling, asset-centric mortgage solution to offer your borrowers.
Need an Asset Utilization / Depletion loan scenario review?
If you have a client scenario that you would like our team to review, please use our simple prequal submission form.
- Up to 90% Max LTV
- Loan Amounts: $125K–$3.5M
- Purchase, Rate and Term, Cash Out
- OO, Second Homes, NOO
- Min FICO Score of 640, Qualifying off Primary Wage Earner’s Middle Score
- Qualified Assets: 100% Credit of Checking, Savings, Money Market, 80% Stocks and Bonds, 60–70% of Retirement Accounts
- Less Seasoning on Recent Credit Events
- U.S. Person and ITIN